Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Cute Club

For Avery's birthday, her grandma ended up getting her this sweet little clubhouse for her to play in. Today, we ended up putting it together since we had yet another amazing day, and she got to give it a test run!

Looks like she approved! Thank you grandma for the nice gift! Elliott will be thrilled when he comes home from his other grandma's tomorrow to see it put together. I'm sure he will think it's his LOL

I noticed that our daffodils are in full bloom, and thought it would be sweet to introduce Avery to flowers! I forget that all of these things are still new to her, and I love that I get to experience all the newness of everything with her all over again! She didn't know what they were, but she liked them!
I tried to teach her how to smell them, but she must have mistaken me for EATING them. So that's exactly what she did.
Apparently they didn't taste as good as they looked!
But don't let that stop her from trying again!




Hope everyone had a happy and safe St. Patty's day! We didn't do much to celebrate this year other than to dress Avery in some green. Ooh well! Maybe next year!

Now get outside and enjoy this weather!

1 comment: