Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Everyday Things

This year I made a promise to myself that I will pick up my camera more. Since Avery's arrival, I felt like I have let alot of things I love slide. Between dealing with constant illness and a newborn with colic, I completely lost the motivation to pick up my camera (other than for jobs), and obviously blog. I want this year to be different. I want this year to be the year that I capture our everyday lives, capturing everyday things. So far, so good!

So far we have done some grocery shopping...

Waiting for grandma...

Playing video games...

Making and eating "Just Because" cupcakes...

Doing some school work...

Taking care of sick babies...

Helping mom cook...
(Why yes, that is green pudding!)

Getting into trouble...
(Girl can make a mean imaginary stew!)

And that is just the begining.
I've come to realize how much fun our everydays are, no matter how redundant they seem. I am constantly looking for those moments that I want to remember forever, sneaking by my kids, camera in hand, mamarazzi style.

Everyday I am forced to ask myself, what makes today special?
And because of that, I have learned to open my eyes to see the beauty in the little things.


The everyday things.

No comments:

Post a Comment