Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby A.

This baby, the tiniest of all miracles, has treated me so wonderful to me this pregnancy.
[KNOCK ON WOOD]I've been glowy, and happy, and not a drop of morning sickness, and sleep has come easily, and it all reminds me of how much I love being pregnant.
[KNOCK ON WOOD]


[19 weeks]

This feeling I have might not last forever, but I am enjoying every day and every wonderfully easy moment I have while it lasts.

[21 weeks]

Much to our pleasure and surprise, we found out we are adding a daughter to our family. I'm still shocked from being in "boy mode" for the last three years that I find myself confused and unsure of what to expect.

[22 weeks]


We were on pins and needles going into the "big" ultrasound.
And the second they told us, we broke down.

Her feet looked perfect.

Sweet little A with her legs criss crossed, and her hand on her head!

Our daughter, our new love, will be here in about 15 weeks.
And oh, how April couldn't come any faster!

Now let's just hope this pregnancy stays on the same path it's been on until then!
[KNOCK ON WOOD]

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I am so glad this pregnancy has gone so well for you too! That's one lucky little girl to be born into your family heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really ARE glowing! Congrats and best wishes for a wonderful last few months.

    ReplyDelete