Friday, May 21, 2010

Rain, rain.

These rainy days have definately got me down. Thankfully I've been so busy that the rain has forced me inside to finish work so I didn't mind too much, but how I secretly yearned for the sun's warmth.
After today's storm, I HAD it.
I was going to do something about it, take advantage.
I have absolutely been dying to do rain photos since Elliott learned to walk.
Everytime a rain storm would pass, I would sigh and go about my business because it just didn't seem to be the time yet. These photos weren't yet ready to be taken.
Today though.
Today seemed like the perfect day.
It would only be typical that the sun would finally come out!

ALSO!
Cute Kid Contest going on over at Lauren Alexis Photography Facebook page, Free to enter for a chance to win a complete photo session, prints, and title of having the cutest kid in NWI!
Click here to learn more and how to enter!

Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Love the matching umbrella and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are just absolutely fantastic! I love your contrast and perfect focus. My fav is the first shot, but the splash is great too!

    ReplyDelete