Saturday, April 10, 2010

What I have been up to..

Birthday planning season is upon us, and even though Elliott's birthday and party isn't until July, we are getting ahead of the game this year! We spent the entire day with my wonderful Grandparents planning the day's festivities. I got so inspired when I got home, I decided to get to work on some of his party decorations.

POM POMS!

Happy Together has an awesome tutorial that is unbelievably quick, easy, and the end results are nothing short of amazing. Here is one that I whipped up this evening!


I jokingly said I could totally decorate my entire house in these tissue-fluffed balls of love.. and concidering I have to make twenty or more of them for the party, I might just get my wish!


I can't wait until July gets here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment