Monday, April 26, 2010

Smiles

It's I ♥ Faces weekly photo challenge time again!
This week's theme is Smiles!

HUGE Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit and comment on my collage from last week's challenge! I ended up winning 8th Place out of over 500 entries!! WOW!!!! I didn't win anything but I sure felt like I did just by making top 10!
Thank you all again!

Back to this week,
This has to be one of many of my favorite photos from last summer.
This day was so carefree. We had chocolate popsicles, picked mulberries and ate them on our porch, and just enjoyed being silly.
Not sure what I said to get this reaction, but I love the end result!


Can't wait to see what the forthcoming summer days have to offer us this year!




Be sure to check out some of the many other fantastic entries!

8 comments:

  1. Love the sunflare in this photo! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you did or said, he definitely liked it. He looks completely thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great perspective & love the sun flare! what a great smile
    (and congrats on the collage last week! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. great perspective... i love the lens flare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. I love the angle and the sun flare. Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this shot. Perfect sun flare. (a skill that still eludes me). Congrats on your collage as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE IT! I'd say its a fave of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete