Monday, April 12, 2010

Raw(e) Shoes

Okay, I think I might have a slight addiction to weekly themed photo challenges.
But only a slight one.
Sailor & Company posts a new Raw(e) challenge every week, where the photo has to go with the theme, but completely un-edited and un-touched!
This week's challenge was about SHOES!


Christmas around the Petersen household is a big deal.
Our entire, and I mean entire, family manages to squeeze into my in-law's house and we eat a fantastic Christmas feast and exchange gifts from a tree overflowing with presents.

When I walked into the house one year, I looked down, and just had to laugh.


Shoes! A pair for every member of the family!

5 comments:

  1. I love this. That is our shoe collection DAILY :) Thanks for joining!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the varied styles and sizes - pink snowboots, men's dress shoes, and sneakers, all in one big happy pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It shows what a large family you have and to me that is everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this & love love love your blog template

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is about what my pile by the door looks like everyday!

    ReplyDelete