Saturday, April 17, 2010

On The Go.

There are times, alot of times infact, that I forget or just don't want to lug my camera around because I figure that we would not be doing anything exciting that day.
Then when said exciting activity or event happens I am forever kicking myself in the rear.
Sure, I have a camera phone, but if I only knew how much I hate the darn thing before I bought it...

Then I read a post that Sugar, Snips, and Snaps posted recently about using your camera phone to get great shots, and it dawned on me that I could download a new camera program for my phone!

I downloaded the CameraFX application that she mentioned, and it was like angels singing as I took photos. I am proud to say I actually ENJOY taking photos with my Droid now!

And today while we were out and about our normal everyday boring life, something exciting actually DID happen and I was able to capture them in a way I never had before!

While driving home from a friend's house, we saw a horse stable with the prettiest horses I had ever seen. We pulled over and spent some time getting to know them, and vice versa.


At first, Elliott was really excited and couldn't stop talking about the "baby horses!"
But as they walked towards us, I think he realized how big they really were, and chickened out.


They were just the sweetest horses.
This one in particular came up to me and just started licking my hand!


Elliott saw how friendly these giants really were, and enjoyed giving feeding them some fresh grass from the other side of the fence.
I think they rather enjoyed it themselves.


We made some new friends today, and if it wasn't for this amazing find, I would never be able to look back on this fun impromptu moment the way I can now!

What's your favorite cellphone photo/camera application, if you use one?



1 comment: