Friday, April 2, 2010

Fix-It Friday!

Ahhh, it's offically Friday! And that means one of my most favorite photo challenges is up and in action! Bring it on!!
Below is the original photo and two fixes I made, the first being a basic color POP! and contrast fix and the second is, well, fun!
Again, I *cough* cheated with my Photoshop Actions I have on hand, but what can I say? It's the end of the week and I'm lazy. Throw me a bone! The end results ARE pretty awesome, if I do say so myself..

Edit: Added a third fix because I was bored! Possibly my favorite of the three!
Click on any photo to view larger

and join in on the fun!



12 comments:

  1. I like what you did with all of them, but fix 3 is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great :) The second one caught my eye. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fix 2 is my favorite -I just love the texture you used! I'm going to have to find a similar texture for my collection. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you do on #2? I have to agree I love that one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so nice! My favorite is probably #2...I like that added texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOooooooo - LOVE the music notes texture one!! Awesome edit!

    www.shotofwhimsyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't usually like textured backgrounds, but i love the music notes!! that's my fav, but the original was a great shot, so all the fixes are beautiful... :)
    www.blessedmoon.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete