Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dramatic Black and White

This week's I ♥ Faces Photo Contest is the theme "Dramatic B&W"
Of all the photos I have ever shot, there are two that stand out to me. But because I can only share one per rules state, one you get!



For some reason when I think Black & White, I think of this photo.
Not sure if it's the angle, the amazing tree, the sunlight peeking through, or the mother/daughter connection going on, that is what's really pulling me in. 
This photo just speaks volumes to me when in Black & White, but is it dramatic enough?
What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. The light, the vignette, the angle, the lines of that amazing tree? Just fabulous! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, reminds me of how great God is...the big tree. It is a wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this photo! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photo. Looks like a really intimate moment and that tree is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you think of this...it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete