Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh my Valentine.

I was super excited about Valentine's day and had every intention on posting about all about it.
I made these super adorable heart shaped brownies and took photos to prove it, but then that night I was hit with the stomach bug.
BAD.
I prayed to the porcelain god all that night and flushed those once was delicious treats right right down the toilet.
Gross, I know. Sorry!

I finally felt better yesterday and decided to get this post going!
The second I saw the photo of those brownies, I felt nauseous again. I couldn't do it!

So instead, I leave you with this.
Elliott cuteness.





Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how much of a lil' man he is becoming! And your photo skills just keep getting better and better mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Thought I would play with some new actions I found! I should make a post about my favorite online sources sometime!

    ReplyDelete