Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday.

This is my first ever Not Me Monday hosted by the wonderful MckMama!

Oh my Elliott, my sweet little boy.
I swear this child keeps me on my toes.
But I love every second of it!!

This morning I went to check on my wonderful little boy, opened his door, and my mouth fell to the floor.
A tornado had ripped through his room, but the windows weren't shattered and the roof was still in tack. His room was litterally turned upside down. I knew it was messy before he went to bed, but it was NOTHING that I could even prepare myself for.

I. Was. FLOORED.
How did he...?  How did I not hear...?? WHY ME?!!

The only thing I could really answer is that the mess needed to be picked up.
And that I was not going to do it alone! Nope, not me!


That's right buddy! You got the right idea!
Oh, and by the way, you're grounded from crayons. Just because Nana let you color a shirt with her does NOT mean you are allowed to color your walls too. Capeesh?

Lesson #236: Never underestimate the power of a two year old.


Here's to hoping I make it out alive to take after photos!!




1 comment:

  1. Yikes, that must have been an eye opener!

    In all fairness, he tried to help clean it up...

    ReplyDelete