Thursday, February 25, 2010

Babies, Babies, BABIES!

No matter where I go or what I do, all I can seem to see are babies!!
And they are definately making a certain lady a little clucky.

So I found a solution to this cluckiness, and decided that what better way to be around babies than to take photos of their precious first few months of life. 

It sounds great in theory.
...until you see sweet faces like these.

Baby Landon


Baby Kylie

Baby James

Baby Issac

But the better part of me is saying that this brilliant idea has thoroughly back fired. Now I want another baby more than ever! Just keep telling myself the best things come with time!


To add to my baby delight, my little sister gave birth to my beautiful first nephew today. Even though we are 700 miles away, thanks to my awesome dad he set up a webcam and I really felt like I was right there in the room with all of them.
Something tells me that this will be the longest two weeks that I will have to wait in my life!
Miles Lawson, I can not wait to meet you and kiss your sweet little toes. Your turn infront of my camera is next!
 

"A sweet, new blossom of humanity, fresh fallen from God’s own home to flower on earth."
-Gerald Massey

No comments:

Post a Comment