Thursday, January 28, 2010

Have a laugh!

Sometimes I can get so wrapped up in everyday life
that I forget to relax and focus on something
that makes me happy and laugh.

That happens to be taking photos of myself.
Yes friends, I am one to laugh at, and I can appreciate that!
I love having a quiet house with everyone asleep and
nothing but me and my camera
to amuse me and pass a good half hour just goofing around.
Plus, who doesn't like a great photo of themselves
to look back on and smile?
This one is definately a keeper.

Now it's your turn, go laugh at yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Easy for you to say, you are extremely photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this with my dslr yet, but I have a few fun ones with my cell phone. Your pics are great. You have great eyes!

    ReplyDelete